Monday, March 19, 2007

Matthew's New HAT!!!!!

Matthew spent the day on Saturday with Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jay. They went to the ball park in Arlington where the Rangers play. As they walk in the gift shop Matthew takes Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jay's hands and politely tells them "I LIKE TOYS!" Needless to say Matthew came out of the gift shop with a new truck and a hat. He absolutely loves his hat. He puts it on and says "playball". It's pretty funny.



Since Matthew and I are going to be traveling this week, Ben and I thought about trying head phones on Matthew so he can watch his DVD player on the airplane and in the car on our way to Florida. It will be nice not to have the volume of the dvd player as loud as it can go because you can't hear that well on the airplane. Anyway when we came home from best buy we thought we should explain to Matthew what the head phones do and how they work. Here are a few pictures of Matthew trying out his first set of head phones while watching the Wiggles!





I love my Paw Paw!
Last spring my mom went to the Master's golf tournament. She bought Matthew a shirt like his Paw Paw used to wear, so on Sunday I decided that since the shirt finally fit we should let him wear it. Here he is being a goof ball before church on Sunday.




No comments: