Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Our Busy Summer!!!



Well we have had a busy summer. Matthew and I went to visit my family in Savannah for 2 weeks and we had a blast. MeMaw and aunt Carol came to visit us while we were at Mom's. We went to the beach, we went shopping, and we played with Aunt Jenn, Uncle Jay and Charlie. My aunt Diane and cousin Carolyn came to visit for a weekend and we just hung around visiting. It was so nice to see everyone. We miss everyone very much. Here are some pictures of Matthew pretending to surf on a boggie board with Nana!!!!







Matthew and I also stayed down at the beach for a few night with my dad and Ann. We went to play PUTT PUTT and Matthew had so much fun that he talked them into taking him 2 nights in a row. He loved it!!!! He was so excited while playing until the 18th hole. He got really upset because it took his golf ball. Dad and Ann also bought Matthew a BBQ bubble machine and it was really cool. It had all the grilling tools you could think of and food shaped bubble wands to put on the grill. It made a ton of bubbles.













Here is a picture of Matthew playing and one of him helping Ben make pancakes for breakfast.






Hope everyone has had a great summer. Sorry I haven't been updating like we used but we have been very busy. Now that we are moved and settled I will try to update more often.



No comments: