Thursday, April 02, 2009

We're Here!!! (or there as the case may be)

That's right. For those of you who don't know, we have moved back to Savannah. At long last, the lack of sales caught up to Arena Steel. I did NOT get fired. I was more than welcome to continue working there...they just weren't going to be able to pay me. I'll do some stuff for free, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. I was offered a job out here in Savannah so I took it and we took off. The boys were great on the drive out. Finn slept the whole time and Matthew watched A LOT of movies. We are now in and settled. The boys seem to be adjusting well to their new home. Matthew has his Nana (but he does miss his Granna and Da a lot) and Finn just is. He has started to become much more animated these days (see below) and is growing up very quickly. They'll do that. But, enough with the gibber-gabber...on to the pictures!


When they're this little, you can actually get stuff done when they're around.


"Strangers from the Outside....OOOOOOOOOOH"


As long as Matthew has his Mario Kart, he'll be cool with any new place.


OM NOM NOM NOM


Bedtime book with Nana


Sure, they like each other NOW...

1 comment:

Raymie said...

sad for us but happy for you guys...I miss you guys!!!