Thursday, July 30, 2009

7 months old, 2 new teeth and a ton of pictures

I know it has been quite some time since we updated so I decided to just sit down and do it. So far this summer we have been trying to keep busy and pass the time until school starts. We spent a week at the beach with my family, and we spend alot of time at Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jay's playing in the pool. Matthew's favorite thing to do is play cars (STILL)! I wonder if he will ever out grow his love for Lighting McQueen. He even tells Finn about the Cars movie. It is so sweet to hear Matthew talking to Finn because most of the time Finn just giggles and grins at him. Finn is a very sweet baby. He has grown so much since we last updated. He is now crawling, sitting up, pulling up on his knees, and saying dadadadadadada. He is everywhere. It is amazing how much they change in just a short amount of time. Well I'm sure everyone is ready for some pictures, so here they are. I promise I will try to do a better job with updating!!!

Chewing on my lion


Matthew playing cars and Finn trying to lick the toys


Up to no good


Chillin at the Beach


This is how I roll!


I got your nose!!


Matthew making stickers


Doing a train puzzle with Dad


7 months old and sitting like a big boy!


Matthew being goofy!


I love my new stroller!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family. The boys are so handsome. I know you had a wonderful time at the beach. Hope to see you before too long.
Much love to all. Memaw